Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Hot Chocolate

Red and white are just those colors that make you think Christmas! Being one of my absolute favorite times of year, that's what I think when I see the color combo! Like these red and white jimmies I bought back in July thinking, these would be perfect for our hot chocolate in December! Well now that its December first, bring on the jimmies! (combined with some green ones I found with fun little snowflakes) I pulled these babies out after we went to attend one of our favorite holiday traditions, the Live Nativity here in our city. Its the perfect way to begin the season and help remember the meaning of Christmas before you get caught up in all the hustle and bustle of the malls! We got lucky this year and were able to wait in our hour long line in wonderful temperatures of 54 degrees! Much better than a few years ago when it was 8 degrees!
this hot chocolate is SUPER divine, just add a sprinkle of cinnamon and a dash of cayenne powder, then of course- whipped cream and jimmies!!
#theidearoom, @theidearoom


No comments: